To download a copy of the Printable Program, please click here.
Nagambie On Water our regions premier water event, with activities for young and old. Check out the fun we had last year – click this link
Friday March 1, 2019
6:00pm to 10:00pm Community Wood Fire Pizza @ Nagambie Tennis Club
- A regular event at the Nagambie Tennis Club and Community House, this wood fired pizza dinner is a family friendly introduction to the NOW festival weekend.
- With tunes to sing, dance and tap along to …. performers will be announce soon!
- Bring your tennis racket for some night tennis action
Saturday March 2, 2019 High St
9:00am – 2:00pm Community Market
- In conjunction with Nagambie Lakes Community Market, the NOW Lakeside Market is growing each year and has something for everyone.
10:00am – 2:00pm Dance NOW – a physical display of our multicultural region
- Featuring local dance troupes and others from around the Goulburn Valley Region; Belly Dancing, Line Dancing…….. and so much more
10:00am – 4:00pm Bendigo Bank Stay and Play
- Fun for all ages featuring Bungee Run, Aqua Orbs, Water slide, Paddle Boards, Pedal Boats, Petting Zoo, Face painting and more.
10:00am – 2:00pm Open Air Art Display and Sales
- Local artists display in the open air. Take a walk along High Street near Rebecca Baker’s Pharmacy and pick up an original artwork.
10:00am – 4:00pm Art from our Local Primary Schools will be on display, featured around Jacobsons Outlook
10.00am – 4.00pm Tahbilk Great Grape Stomp
- Come and try the popular Tahbilk Wines Great Grape stomp event and compete to get the most wine juice in your barrel.
11:45am – 5.30pm Go Nagambie Whisky, Wine and Water Bar
- Taste the liquid produce of our region. A charity event supporting Nagambie Golf club. An event to meet any adults pallet. Whisky, Brandy, Cider, over 10 different local wineries and craft beer for tasting, purchase by the glass or bottle.
Noon – 1.00pm Mitchelton #NOW19 Swim @ Buckley Park
- A 1.1km open water swim. Open to all ages and swimming abilities. Online entry or ‘on the day’ entry available.
1.00pm – 2.00pm Costa Community Canoe Challenge
- Featuring, and in recognition of our local essential services, watch on or get in a canoe and get involved in the challenge
2.00pm Swim Presentations
3:00pm- 4:00pm Elloura Colour Splash
4.30pm – 5.30pm Royal Mail Pub Poetry “with the Top”
- A free, open mic event and it’s not just poetry. Spoken word, story telling and poetry, all of the literal arts are welcome. Register on line.
Sunday March 3, 2019
10.00am – 11.00am Hot breakfast
10.00am – 11.00am Petanque Piste Come and Try @ Nagambie Recreation Reserve
- Petanque is a popular recreational sport in parts of Europe, but relatively obscure in Australia. Come and try with the Nagambie Petanque club.
11.00am – 12.00pm Multi – Denominational Ecumenical Service @ Buckley Park
1.00pm – 2.30pm Come and Try Barefoot Bowls @ Nagambie Bowling Club Glass Square
1:30pm – 2.30pm Reel Racing @ Nagambie Bowls Club – learn about the wealth of champion thoroughbred breeders and winners from the Nagambie Region…. can you reel in a winner. Finals will be held at 3.30
3.pm – 7.pm Unwind on the Greens
- A great way to end the weekend and the festival with live entertainment, drinks at bar prices and some nibbles on offer.
5:00pm NOW Festival Raffle Draw @ Nagambie Bowls Club