Printable Program available soon
Friday March 2, 2018
6:00pm to 10:00pm Community Wood Fire Pizza @ Nagambie Tennis Club
- A regular event at the Nagambie Tennis Club and Community House, this wood fired pizza dinner is a family friendly introduction to the NOW festival weekend.
- With tunes to sing, dance and tap along to …. performers will be announce soon!
- Bring your tennis racket for some night tennis action
Saturday March 3, 2018
9:00am – 3:00pm Dance NOW – a physical display of our multicultural region
- Featuring local dance troupes and others from around the Goulburn Valley Region; Rock’n’Roll, Celtic, Aboriginal, Line Dancing…….. and so much more
9:00am – 3:30pm NOW Lakeside Market
- In conjunction with Nagambie Lakes Community Market, the NOW Lakeside Market is growing each year and has something for everyone.
9:00am – 3:30pm Passport to Play – a fixed price, unlimited day of rides, games and events
9:00am – 4:00pm Primary School Art Display
9:00am – 3:00pm Art and Quilting Display & Sale
9:00am – 3:00pm Evolve – chill to the beats
10:00am – 3.00pm Black Caviar Reel Racing – learn about the wealth of champion thoroughbred breeders and winners from the Nagambie Region…. can you reel in a winner?
10:00am – 4.00pm The Don Lewis Wine Bar
- A tribute to the late Don Lewis in recognition of his contribution to our regions wine making; come try and buy some of Nagambie’s local renowned wines, or try some regional cider or craft beer
10:15am – 11.30am Costa Community Canoe Challenge
- Featuring, and in recognition of our local essential services, watch on or get in a canoe and get involved in the challenge
11.30am – 3.00pm Grape Stomping
- Come and try the popular Tahbilk Wines Great Grape stomp event and compete to get the most wine juice in your barrel. Gold coin donations go towards Nagmabie CFA
11.30am – 12.30pm Park To Pub Swim (presentations at 3:00pm)
- A 1.1km open water swim. Open to all ages and swimming abilities. Online entry or ‘on the day’ entry available.
2.30pm – 3.00pm Swim Presentations
3:30pm- 4:30pm Elloura Colour Splash
6:30 pm till late Food in Focus
- An evening of local food, wine and musical talent. Tickets $30 proceeds shared with Nagambie Healthcare (supporting the new hospital wing fundraising efforts)
Sunday March 4, 2018
9.00am – 11.00am Hot breakfast
9.30am – 10.45am Poet’s Breakfast
- The Poet’s breakfast is a laid back open-mic event for young and old alike. Featuring Mick Coventry and other great Kyabram poets
11.00am – 12.00pm Multi – Denominational Ecumenical Service
12.00pm – 2.00pm Petanque
- Petanque is a popular recreational sport in parts of Europe, but relatively obscure in Australia. Come and try with the Nagambie Petanque club.
12.00pm – 4.00pm Nagambie Bowling Club – Barefoot Bowls