To download a copy of the Printable Program, please click here.
Nagambie On Water our regions premier water event, with activities for young and old. Check out the fun we had last year – click this link
Friday March 2, 2018
6:00pm to 9:00pm Community Wood Fire Pizza @ Nagambie Tennis Club
- A regular event at the Nagambie Tennis Club and Community House, this wood fired pizza dinner is a family friendly introduction to the NOW festival weekend.
- With tunes to sing, dance and tap along to …. performers will be announce soon!
- Bring your tennis racket for some night tennis action
Saturday March 3, 2018 High St
9:00am – 4:00pm Dance NOW – a physical display of our multicultural region
- Featuring local dance troupes and others from around the Goulburn Valley Region; Belly Dancing, Line Dancing…….. and so much more
9:00am – 4:00pm NOW Lakeside Market
- In conjunction with Nagambie Lakes Community Market, the NOW Lakeside Market is growing each year and has something for everyone.
9:00am – 4:00pm Passport to Play – a fixed price, unlimited day of rides, games and events
9:00am – 4:00pm Art and Quilting Display and Sale
9:00am – 4:00pm Evolve – Chill Space
9:00am – 4:00pm Cranksters Kustom Hot Rod
9:00am – 4:00pm Art in the Round
9:30am – 4.00pm Black Caviar Trail Reel Racing – learn about the wealth of champion thoroughbred breeders and winners from the Nagambie Region…. can you reel in a winner?
9.30am – 4.00pm Tahbilk Great Grape Stomp
- Come and try the popular Tahbilk Wines Great Grape stomp event and compete to get the most wine juice in your barrel. Gold coin donations go towards Nagambie CFA
10:00am – 4.00pm The Don Lewis Wine Bar
- A tribute to the late Don Lewis in recognition of his contribution to our regions wine making; come try and buy some of Nagambie’s local renowned wines, or try some regional cider or craft beer
11:00am – 11:15am Encouragement Club Swim (300m)
11.30am – 12.30pm Mitchelton Park To Pub Swim @ Buckley Park (presentations at 2:30pm)
- A 1.1km open water swim. Open to all ages and swimming abilities. Online entry or ‘on the day’ entry available.
12:30pm – 1.30pm Costa Community Canoe Challenge
- Featuring, and in recognition of our local essential services, watch on or get in a canoe and get involved in the challenge
2.30pm – 3.00pm Swim Presentations
4:00pm- 5:00pm Elloura Colour Splash
5:00pm- 8:00pm Elloura Colour Splash After Party @ Nagambie Recreation Reserve
6:30 pm till late Provincial Plate @ Nagambie Golf Club
- An evening of local food, wine and musical talent. Tickets $35 proceeds shared with Nagambie Healthcare (supporting the new hospital wing fundraising efforts)
8:00pm NOW Festival Raffle Draw and Silent Auction @ Nagambie Golf Club
Sunday March 4, 2018 Buckley Park
9.00am – 11.00am Hot breakfast
9.30am – 10.45am Poet’s Breakfast
- The Poet’s breakfast is a laid back open-mic event for young and old alike. Featuring Mick Coventry and other great Kyabram poets
10.00am – 11.00am Petanque Piste Opening and Come and Try @ Nagambie Recreation Reserve
- Petanque is a popular recreational sport in parts of Europe, but relatively obscure in Australia. Come and try with the Nagambie Petanque club.
11.00am – 4.00pm Petanque Interclub Competition @ Nagambie Recreation Reserve
11.00am – 12.00pm Multi – Denominational Ecumenical Service @ Buckley Park
12.00pm – 4.00pm Come and Try Barefoot Bowls @ Nagambie Bowling Club Glass Square